SIC guarantees that our products are free of any defects or damage caused by workmanship or materials, for the duration of 12 months after purchase date. This warranty commitment does not cover any other claim conditions such as;
1. Damage or defects caused by impact with any material or object.
2. Damage or defects caused by, collisions, abuse, misuse or accidental damage.
3. Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, out of water handling or similar.
4. Damage or defects caused by exposure to extreme temperatures.
5. Damage caused by prolonged sun exposure.
6. Damage or defects caused by alterations or modifications.
7. Damage or defects caused by repairs. (painting, buffing, sanding...)
8. Damage or defects caused by the use of a larger fin than specified.
9. Damage or defects caused by storage of the product in closed, damp conditions (for example a wet board bag)
If you believe your product has a defect related to manufacturing fault, please follow the link below to fill in your warranty claim form. Your product may be required to be returned to the shop where it was purchased for immediate inspection. Make sure all the details and questions in the Warranty Form are filled in complete and correct to avoid delays. Incomplete warranty requests may be denied or postponed.